TypicalCity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

hughes and the bundesliga

3 posters

Go down

hughes and the bundesliga Empty hughes and the bundesliga

Post by nijmegenblue Sat Jan 24, 2009 6:46 am

living in holland i get to see a lot of german and dutch football.bundesliga especially is very very similar to ours,tough n fast alas transition for players is easy ,sparky knows this hence vinny n de jong (an absolute beast btw) plus the blackburn signings rsc etc will he be back 4more ,i hope so diego especially,class.About de jong he may be small but a real danger at set pieces,great in the air and one of the most calm n composed players ive ever seen,imo top class signing by hughes.cmon the blues

nijmegenblue

Registration date : 2009-01-24
Number of posts : 6

Back to top Go down

hughes and the bundesliga Empty Hughes and the Bundesleague

Post by Ardwickbornandbred Sat Jan 24, 2009 8:21 am

Think you could be right about De Jong. According to his profile, he's a "training animal" who loves to tackle. Not sure about Diego as it looks like he's off to Italy unfortunately. Would like to see him at Eastlands. Any other players from Bundesleague or Holland we should be looking at?

Ardwickbornandbred

Number of posts : 2

Back to top Go down

hughes and the bundesliga Empty german n dutchys

Post by nijmegenblue Sat Jan 24, 2009 10:25 am

per mertesacker at bremen 24yrs centre half international top drawer
ribery at bayern we all know about him
mario gomez stuttgart 24yrs. dont judge him from euro champs this guy is a top quality centre forward,position play is excellent,big,strong n clever,sooner him than rsc
dutchy van der vaart,apparently unsettled in madrid,again top drawer

dutch league not strong at the mo,best players are quickly whipped away,ala huntelaar,robben van der vaart,de jong sneijder, ajax academy produces quality
tbh if i could pick 2 of the above and i watch them alot,would go for mertesacker n gomez.we need a strong centre half and a good target man n thats them.villa or aguero would be ideal but bellamy and a big centre forward is imo sparkys plan

nijmegenblue

Back to top Go down

hughes and the bundesliga Empty Re: hughes and the bundesliga

Post by Pride In Battle Sun Jan 25, 2009 8:31 am

I'm glad you mentioned Sneijder, I think he is real quality and would love to see him at City.

Pride In Battle

Registration date : 2009-01-21

Back to top Go down

hughes and the bundesliga Empty Re: hughes and the bundesliga

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down