TypicalCity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

As it stands

2 posters

Go down

As it stands Empty As it stands

Post by IrelandisSuperman Sun Jul 19, 2009 8:14 am

Alright Lads!!

I just want to see what you guys think of our new signings and how much expectations have changed since we beat Bolton on the last day. As it stands now, what can you see happenin for us next season?

We've had one game to see the boys in blue back in action, but only really the fringe players. Ireland was quiet, Petrov was looking determined but unfit. The rest were average, Weiss putting in a good performance.

Having now signed Ade, who I would never have put in a City 11 anytime recently, just wouldn't expect him to play for us!... I now believe we have the strength in depth Midfield to attack to challenge anyone!

The only thing I think we have a problem with is defence. I DO NOT want to see Onuoha pushed out of the team as I rate him higher than most defenders around. But the rest are all replaceable, including Bridge. I'm willing to give him a try, but we need better IMO. Richards needs to buck up this season or he's out and Dunne has been a superb servant and reliable captain over the years but is now a liability in my opinion.

I'll go first to say I predict we will be 5th pushing/if not 4th. Plus 1 of FA cup or Carling cup.

What do you guys think?

Peace!
IrelandisSuperman
IrelandisSuperman

Registration date : 2009-05-24
Number of posts : 66

Back to top Go down

As it stands Empty Re: As it stands

Post by YungJoshiiMcFc Sun Jul 19, 2009 9:05 am

Dunne has been a superb servant and reliable captain over the years but is now a liability in my opinion.

Hughes said he is staying as captain and will not be shoved out the door. So no doubt he'll be in the starting 11 this season if nothing changes.

Even with all the new players coming in I can still only see us finished Top 6 or 7. It will take some time to gel and who's to say that all the players will get along?
YungJoshiiMcFc
YungJoshiiMcFc
Forum Owner
Forum Owner

Registration date : 2008-09-25
Number of posts : 168

http://typicalcity.heavenforum.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by IrelandisSuperman Fri Jul 31, 2009 6:48 am

Very true. I stand by what I say of Dunne though. But hey, that's just my opinion.

I'd like to see Ned and Kolo at the back..
IrelandisSuperman
IrelandisSuperman

Registration date : 2009-05-24
Number of posts : 66

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum