Hughesy ?

Go down

Hughesy ?

Post by YungJoshiiMcFc on Tue Dec 23, 2008 8:12 am

My opinions are mixed .. How about yours ?
YungJoshiiMcFc
Forum Owner
Forum Owner

Registration date : 2008-09-25
Number of posts : 168

View user profile http://typicalcity.heavenforum.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Hughesy ?

Post by bluemaiden74 on Sat Jan 24, 2009 4:43 pm

i really dont know anymore he talks a good game,just have to see how it pans out with the new signings
bluemaiden74

Registration date : 2009-01-24
Number of posts : 9

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Pride In Battle on Sun Jan 25, 2009 7:54 am

I'm 100% behind MH and feel he is the right man for the job, his signings have impressed me (except TBH but he is only cover/back up). The squad is now the best one i have seen in my 30 years supporting, and we should cement our place with the elite of the game over the next 5 years, the problem MH will have is the rise in expectation at the club and keeping all the players happy (good rotation of the squad will be essential). I expect us to be challenging for trophies next year (hopefull for Uefa cup this year). The only thing with MH that worries me is some of his tactical decisions ie. substitutions but most managers make mistakes and we had very little options when some of these (gelson rb, lw. Micah lb) occured, bringing in more players should see these mistakes not happen again hopefully. Keep the Faith Very Happy

Pride In Battle

Registration date : 2009-01-21
Number of posts : 6

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by j.f.k. on Sat Feb 28, 2009 9:38 am

totally agree with prideinbattle, the team seems to be a lot more hardworking too, definately hughes doing that .I dont see the brazilians fitting into hughes master plan though, they appear very lazy compared too the likes of bellamy, zab ireland etc. Lets just hope they can get it together in time for istanbul.
j.f.k.

Registration date : 2009-01-24
Number of posts : 19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum