TypicalCity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Banned

3 posters

Go down

Banned Empty Banned

Post by KieranMCFC Mon Mar 02, 2009 2:55 am

Cant Believe i got banned for an hour yesterday for saying Robinho will only be good at a bigger club (Barcelona , inter milan , teams like that) ..worst thing about it is that i come on here abit when i can get on , then i get banned off somee1 i have never seen on here or spoke to on ere . but he has the powers to do that .....

Robinho doesnt get the delivery he would like from qulatity players he had a real madrid ....he doesnt even see the ball that much in the game ..if we had a quality side he wud shine . but at the minute were not at that stage yet ..

Thanks
KieranMCFC
KieranMCFC

Registration date : 2009-01-23
Number of posts : 9

Back to top Go down

Banned Empty Re: Banned

Post by YungJoshiiMcFc Mon Mar 02, 2009 11:07 am

I actually agreed with you, and so did someone else. I wasn't there when you got banned so sorry about that mate.
YungJoshiiMcFc
YungJoshiiMcFc
Forum Owner
Forum Owner

Registration date : 2008-09-25
Number of posts : 168

http://typicalcity.heavenforum.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueMoonWalker Wed Mar 04, 2009 10:16 am

I agreed with what you said, though might not have been the best time to say something so controversial. Tried to explain that you are a regular on bluemooners and are not a WUM/rag but to no avail. Laughing As I said at the time absolute power corrupts absolutely!
BlueMoonWalker
BlueMoonWalker

Registration date : 2009-01-17
Number of posts : 4

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum